Note: This is a printed version of https://isc.uw.edu/support-resources/how-to-get-workday-help. Please visit this page on the ISC website to ensure you're referencing the most current information.
How to Get Workday Help
Trying to figure out who to contact when you need assistance with HR, payroll and benefits questions or issues? Select the appropriate option below to determine where to start when you need Workday help.
This category applies if you hold security roles in Workday such as (but not limited to):
– Academic Partner
– Costing Allocations Coordinator
– HCM Initiate 2
– HR Partner
– I-9 Coordinator
– Time and Absence Approver/Initiate
1. Refer to the ISC’s self-service Support Resources.
2. Then, if you still have a question, call/contact your Named Support Contact (NSC).
3. If your NSC cannot resolve your issue, work with them to contact the ISC. Refer to the Tips for Getting ISC Help page for guidance.
1. If the issue will (or might) affect employee pay or benefits on the upcoming paycheck, contact the ISC; refer to the Tips for Getting ISC Help page for guidance. Otherwise, refer to the ISC’s self-service Support Resources.
2. If you still have a question, contact the ISC – as a Named Support Contact, you have the option to open a ticket, or speak directly with your HCM Service Partner.