Note: This is a printed version of https://isc.uw.edu/your-benefits/plan-choices. Please visit this page on the ISC website to ensure you're referencing the most current information.
Your benefit plan choices are determined by your job classification. Your offer letter should indicate your job classification. If you’re not sure, speak to your manager or contact the ISC.
Contacting Your Plan
Contact information for the administrators of the plans mentioned below can be found on the UWHR website.
- UW Retirement Plan (UWRP)
- Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) plans
- Optional plans
- UWHR’s Retirement Plans page
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Discounts on Auto, Home, and Renters Insurance