Links below provide benefits information and resources for faculty, professional staff, student workers, and UW Medical Centers employees. With Workday you can:
- View and manage your benefits elections
- Enroll and manage your dependents
- Choose and manage your retirement plan
In This Section…
⇒ Plan Choices
Visit the Plan Choices page for links to Health Plans, Retirement Plans, and Other Coverage.
⇒ Newly Eligible
In your first week, you’ll receive an email describing how to learn about your benefit package and how to enroll. Visit the Newly Eligible page for more information.
⇒ Enrollment Changes & Life Events
Certain life events allow you to change your Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) medical or dental coverage, to add/change a flexible spending plan, or to change life insurance. Visit the Enrollment Changes & Life Events page for more information.
⇒ Open Enrollment
Visit the Open Enrollment page for comprehensive information about this annual event, including:
- What is Open Enrollment?
- Changes You Can Make During Open Enrollment
- Required Re-Enrollments Every Year
- How to Make Changes During Open Enrollment
- Benefit Changes You Can Make Anytime