Note: This is a printed version of https://isc.uw.edu/your-benefits. Please visit this page on the ISC website to ensure you're referencing the most current information.
Links below provide benefits information and resources for faculty, professional staff, student workers, and UW Medical Centers employees. With Workday you can:
- View and manage your benefits elections
- Enroll and manage your dependents
- Choose and manage your retirement plan
In This Section…
⇒ Plan Choices
Visit the Plan Choices page for links to Health Plans, Retirement Plans, and Other Coverage.
⇒ Newly Eligible
In your first week, you’ll receive an email describing how to learn about your benefit package and how to enroll. Visit the Newly Eligible page for more information.
⇒ Enrollment Changes & Life Events
Certain life events allow you to change your Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) medical or dental coverage, to add/change a flexible spending plan, or to change life insurance. Visit the Enrollment Changes & Life Events page for more information.
⇒ Open Enrollment
Visit the Open Enrollment page for comprehensive information about this annual event, including:
- What is Open Enrollment?
- Changes You Can Make During Open Enrollment
- Required Re-Enrollments Every Year
- How to Make Changes During Open Enrollment
- Benefit Changes You Can Make Anytime