Integrated Service Center

Tax Form Replacement

Which Tax Form Do You Need?

  • Form W-2 for UW employees who received taxable salary/wages
  • Form 1042-S for UW Foreign National (Nonresident Alien) employees whose US income is subject to withholding
  • Form 1099-R for UW retirees who received supplemental retirement payments
  • Stipend Letter for non-UW students who were paid a stipend

How to Replace Tax Forms

You can access your IRS Form W-2 (2017 and onward) in Workday.

If you do not have access to Workday, complete the Request for Paper Tax Form Replacement and submit it to the ISC or other indicated campus location.

Contact the ISC for assistance in locating your tax form.

Can’t Find an IRS Form W-2 or IRS Form 1042-S?

Instead you may have received either an IRS Form 1098-T or an IRS Form 1099-Misc.