Tax Form Replacement
Which Tax Form Do You Need?
- Form W-2 for UW employees who received taxable salary/wages
- Form 1042-S for UW Foreign National (Nonresident Alien) employees whose US income is subject to withholding
- Form 1099-R for UW retirees who received supplemental retirement payments
- Stipend Letter for non-UW students who were paid a stipend
How to Replace Tax Forms
You can access your IRS Form W-2 (2017 and onward) in Workday.
Contact the ISC for assistance in locating your tax form.
Can’t Find an IRS Form W-2 or IRS Form 1042-S?
Instead you may have received either an IRS Form 1098-T or an IRS Form 1099-Misc.
- Form 1098-T for UW Students paid a stipend through payroll. This form for tuition charges, financial aid, grant, or scholarship payments is issued by the Student Fiscal Services Office.