If you are ending your employment with the UW, here are some reminders:
- Update your address in Workday. Important documents, such as your IRS Form W-2 , will be sent to that address.
- Verify other Personal Information in Workday, including your personal email.
- If you are a non-exempt or hourly employee, be sure all timesheets have been submitted for approval.
- Confirm your Time Off accrual in Workday or, if you are a Medical Centers employee, in Kronos.
- Review your recent pay stub in Workday for any deductions you would like to stop. Refer to the Payslip & Deductions page for information and contacts.
- You are responsible for notifying the Transportation Services when you leave the UW. Failure to do so could result in continuing parking fees after your separation.
Separated UW employees retain access to Workday and can view and print out earning statements and tax forms. If you have left your employment at the UW and can no longer recall your UW NetID or password, email UW-IT.
If you are transferring to another WA State agency, your accrued leave balances can be transferred to your new employer.