Opportunities for Promotion
The job promotion process at the UW varies according to your employment category:
- Professional Staff
- Academic Personnel
- Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Classified Non-represented Employees
- Classification Review Process
- Information on employment at UW
- UW Staff jobs
- UW Academic jobs
- HuskyJobs for current UW students and UW alums
- UTemp Staffing
Moving to another UW department
If you get another job at the UW, it is important to let your current department know.
In addition, note that:
- If you are an non-exempt or hourly employee, be sure all your timesheets have been submitted for approval.
- Confirm your Time Off accrual in Workday or, if you are a Medical Centers employee, in Kronos.
- Your Retirement Plan may change due to your new position.
- Review your recent payslip in Workday for any deductions you would like to stop or change.