Integrated Service Center
Unit Change Leads
Last updated Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Unit Change Leads serve as liaisons between their units and the ISC. These individuals:
- Attend the bi-monthly UWHR/ISC Administrators’ Forum meetings and share the information/meeting materials with relevant staff in their unit.
- Select their unit’s Named Support Contacts.
- Collect and share constructive feedback regarding their unit’s overall experience with Workday.
- Communicate change or strategy decisions to their unit, review service trends, and implement changes based on feedback.
- Identify knowledge gaps within their unit and work with the ISC to address them.
- Act as the first point of contact with the ISC to identify and address emerging issues with security role holders across the unit.
- Share communication from the ISC to ensure unit role holders are aware of upcoming Workday changes, new training resources, etc.
- Coordinate project-related data collection requests or identify participants for training opportunities as needed.
A list of Unit Change Leads and their contact information is below for your reference.