Skip to main content
Integrated Service Center


Tax Form Replacement

Which Tax Form Do You Need?

  • Form W-2 for UW employees who received taxable salary/wages
  • Form 1042-S for UW Foreign National (Nonresident Alien) employees whose US income is subject to withholding
  • Form 1099-R for UW retirees who received supplemental retirement payments
  • Stipend Letter for non-UW students who were paid a stipend
  • How to Replace Tax Forms
    You can access your IRS Form W-2 (2017 and onward) in Workday.

    Read more

    Opt Out of Paper Tax Forms

    The ISC team encourages you to opt out of receiving paper tax forms.
    You can retrieve information on your IRS Form W-2 (for 2017 and onward) in Workday.
    Prior years information is available in the Legacy ESS system.
    The online version of your tax forms meet all the same IRS requirements as the paper forms and is available sooner than when paper forms are distributed on the January 25th pay day.

    Read more

    Information on IRS Tax Forms

    About IRS Form W-2
    The IRS Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement reports all taxable wages paid to and taxes withheld from an employee during the calendar year, the January 10th payday through the December 25th payday. It includes details of employee and employer contributions to a variety of tax-related benefits such as retirement and savings plans,

    Read more