Open Enrollment is the once-a-year opportunity for PEBB benefits-eligible employees to enroll in or make changes to their health plans. All changes must be submitted in Workday no later than 11:59 pm PST on November 30, and elections will go into effect on January 1.
The last three days of Open Enrollment this year are over a holiday weekend, and like most departments on campus, the ISC is closed on holidays and weekends. If you think you may want assistance from the ISC while making your enrollment changes in Workday, you’ll want to do so prior to 4:00 pm PST on Wednesday, November 27. We are happy to help!
Open Enrollment can be confusing – there are many decisions to make, and the state-mandated language can be hard to understand. We highly recommend using one or all of the ISC’s comprehensive Open Enrollment resources to help ensure you end up with the health elections you want:
- Open Enrollment 101 – to help determine if you need or want to make Open Enrollment changes (if in doubt, start here!)
- Open Enrollment for 2020 – for current-year details and resources for successfully navigating the Open Enrollment process
- Open Enrollment User Guide – for step-by-step instructions on making Open Enrollment changes in Workday
- Open Enrollment Video Guides – for demonstrations about how to make Open Enrollment changes
- FAQs for Open Enrollment 2020 – for answers to some of the most commonly asked Open Enrollment questions