Working with campus partners, the ISC has produced two new reports designed to help units more quickly identify and reconcile unsubmitted and/or unapproved hours per work week (Monday to Sunday) for nonexempt employees with an FTE greater than or equal to 50%:
- R0207 Weekly Unsubmitted & Unapproved Hours Audit
- R0207.1 Detailed Weekly Hours Audit
Both reports can be run for either a Sup Org or an individual worker, and provide the employee’s NetID for easier follow up. We recommend Time & Absence Initiates and Time & Absence Approvers run one or both reports weekly to confirm time reported matches weekly scheduled hours and to catch potential overpayment or underpayment errors.
Please note: These reports do not track either hourly employees with 0% FTE or Medical Centers employees who track time in Kronos.
R0207 Weekly Unsubmitted & Unapproved Hours Audit: Units (most likely Time & Absence Approvers) can use this report to review a summary of the employee’s:
- Weekly hours, as per FTE
- Paid/Unpaid Time Off hours, plus regular work hours approved
- Hours short of schedule
- Unapproved hours worked
- Unsubmitted hours worked
- Unapproved Time Off
R0207.1 Weekly Reported Hours Audit: Units (most likely Time & Absence Initiates) can use this report for a more detailed look at the summarized data returned in R0207. In addition, this report also:
- Flags anyone short on approved hours, for easier identification of potential errors
- Provides the employee’s approved Time Off and work hours (including premiums and overtime)
- Displays the employee’s work schedule calendar, for easier reconciliation to FTE
Note: Due to the enhanced functionality of these two new reports, the R0017 Validate Time Reported Matches Weekly Scheduled Hours report will be retired next month, mid-April 2019.