Skip to main content

Open Enrollment for 2019 Runs November 1-30

All changes must be submitted in Workday by 11:59 pm PST on November 30. Visit our Open Enrollment for 2019 page for details.

Read more

Integrated Service Center

New Method for Submitting Sup Org Change Requests

September 14, 2018

In continuing efforts to improve our user’s experience, we are very pleased to announce that units can now submit their Supervisory Organization (Sup Org) Change requests through a new web forms. This process change is intended to streamline the routing of requests and speed up processing times.

Units will continue to use the appropriate Workday Supervisory Organization Request spreadsheet. But rather than emailing the completed spreadsheet to the ISC, the unit’s Supervisory Organization’s HR/Academic Partner will now submit the spreadsheet(s) through a dedicated “Sup Org Change Request” form – one for each type of Sup Org request:

  • Creating a new Sup Org
  • Creating a new Sup Org and moving non-student workers into it
  • Updating an existing Sup Org
  • Moving non-student workers to an existing Sup Org

Links to the online Sup Org Request forms, along with detailed guidance, can be found on the Supervisory Organizations page on the ISC website.

Reminder: Submitting Sup Org change requests using the spreadsheets and web forms is only for non-student workers; units can already move student workers between Sup Orgs. For step-by-step guidance, please see the Move Student Workers User Guide.


*Medical Centers employees do NOT use these spreadsheets/web forms. For Sup Org change requests for Med Centers, please email with details about the type of change being requested. A member of the WMS team will create a ticket for your request.