As we shared at the UWHR/ISC Administrators’ Forum, you can now move student workers from one supervisory organization to another using the Change Job – Data Change process.
HCM Initiate 2s will use the reason code “Date Change – Supervisory Organization Move Only.” The request will then route to the HR Partners for approval.
For step-by-step guidance, please see the new Move Student Workers User Guide.
- The ability to move workers between sup orgs is currently an option only available for Student Workers
- And it only works when moving the student employee from one Job Management supervisory organization to another Job Management supervisory organization.
- As a reminder, no other attributes can be changed other than the sup org, manager and business title.
You can still make requests to move staff and academic workers by:
- Contacting the ISC for moves related to data clean up, submitting a Sup Org Change Request
- Contacting UWHR to initiate changes due to reorganization