Wondering what you need to do during Open Enrollment? Or even if you need to do anything at all? Use these two new guides to help navigate the Open Enrollment process!
We recommend starting with Open Enrollment 101: A Guide to Understanding Open Enrollment to decide what, if anything, you need to do. Then, if you’ve determined you need or want to make changes, move on to the Open Enrollment 201: A Guide to Making Changes in Workday for guidance on each step in Workday.
Feel free to print out these illustrated journey maps, or just follow along on your computer screen as you go through the Open Enrollment process:
- Open Enrollment 101: A Guide to Understanding Open Enrollment (PDF)
- Open Enrollment 201: A Guide to Making Changes in Workday (PDF)
Other helpful resources you can use to navigate Open Enrollment in Workday include:
- Open Enrollment Videos: a series of six videos demonstrating each step
- Open Enrollment User Guide: an online manual with step-by-step instructions
- Open Enrollment FAQs: answers to the most commonly asked questions about Open Enrollment
|Ready to Begin Making Open Enrollment Changes?