The 7-Step Process is a UW model that breaks down what is required for change into more manageable parts and includes:
- Gathering information.
- Analyzing the current state of systems and identifying needed changes.
- Preparing for new processes by developing communication plans, readiness plans, and training.
- Testing new processes from end-to-end with the users’ needs in mind.
- Providing training on new processes.
- Implementing the new processes and evaluating what else is needed.
- Making improvements.